About our crèches
Rock Up and Play will provide:
- tailor made crèche to meet the specific needs of your event, and the children’s interests
- wide range of toys and equipment, along with crafts, music, stories and physical play
- a full risk assessment prior to the event
- experienced friendly childcare professionals
- fun and caring environment for the children
- baby zone with appropriate equipment
- high levels of safety and supervision
- children’s registration forms, to be completed preferably before the event
- copy of our policies and procedures
You will need to:
- Organise a suitable room at your venue, with toilets nearby. We will need an hour before the event to set up, and an hour afterwards to clear away.
You may be required to arrange with the venue :
- tables and chairs
- food and drinks for the children
- soft drinks for the staff
- All our lead staff are fully qualified with years of experience of caring for children of all ages.
- All staff have police DBS checks
- Fully insured with public and employer liability insurance
- Minimum of one qualified paediatric first aider present at all crèches.
- Fully stocked first aid box
- Staff are made aware of the venue’s emergency procedures
- We are not registered with Ofsted as the childcare we provide is exempt from registration. However we follow Ofsted’s guidance for best practise.
- Our staff / child ratios exceed the required minimum, so parents are assured of the best possible care for their children at all times.
|Under 2 years||1 adult : 2 children|
|2 – 3 years||1 adult : 4 children|
|3 years +||1 adult : 6 children|
*Minimum of 2 adults at a crèche