Rock Up and Play was founded by Catherine Wasley, who oversees all crèche arrangements.
"I have worked with children for over 20 years and since 2004 I have been a home based Ofsted registered childcare practitioner.
I am passionate about childcare and have extensive experience of caring for children of all ages, from babies up to teens.
As a mother to four children I understand the needs of both children and their parents.
My main aim is to provide a caring and stimulating environment where children are safe, respected and treated as individuals."
We hand pick our staff very carefully.
- They are selected for their child care experience and sense of fun.
- They are presentable, friendly and approachable, with a warm and welcoming nature.
- They have a good rapport with children, coupled with calm and consistency.
- They show a positive approach to all children and are enthusiastic in giving children the highest quality care.
- They respect confidentiality and always display a high level of professionalism
- They have CRB/DBS certificates
- They have a good knowledge of paediatric first aid
- We aim to provide a high quality professional childcare service
- We ensure we provide a warm, caring and stimulating environment where every child feels safe, secure and valued
- We allow children from all backgrounds, and of all ages and abilities, to be individuals, and treat each one as being unique, with their own talents and skills.
- We acknowledge that parents are the most important people in their children’s lives. We endeavour to carry out their wishes for their children whenever we can.
- We strive to provide a wide range of play opportunities with different resources, which engage the children and challenge their thinking
- Above all, we hope the children are happy and having fun!